Mail Code 1-43 | 1200 E California Blvd | Pasadena, CA 91125‑4300
Site content Copyright © 2019 California Institute of Technology
Answered By: Melissa Johnson Last Updated: Sep 15, 2021 Views: 7
LibSearch (currently in beta testing) is a library catalog and discovery platform that serves many research needs. You can use LibSearch to:
- Search across the library’s physical and electronic collections, including print materials such as books and media, electronic materials like ebooks and journal articles, and materials in our Archives and repositories such as CaltechAUTHORS.
- Discover materials outside of our library collections that you can request through DocuServe/interlibrary loan.
- Browse publications such as journals, newspapers, and ebooks through Publication Finder.
- Manage your library account under Folder, including checkouts, holds, renewals, fines and fees, and more.
- Save, share, cite, notate, export, email, and print items from your LibSearch folders.
Some services may have changed as a result of COVID-19. Please check our COVID-19 guide for more information.