Mail Code 1-43 | 1200 E California Blvd | Pasadena, CA 91125‑4300
Site content Copyright © 2019 California Institute of Technology
Answered By: Caltech Research Librarians Last Updated: Sep 17, 2021 Views: 2
Answered By: Caltech Research Librarians
Last Updated: Sep 17, 2021 Views: 2
Follow these steps to save records in your LibSearch account:
- Login to LibSearch (see our FAQ on logging into LibSearch for details).
- Locate a record you would like to save, and then you can either
- Save directly from the search results by clicking on the blue folder to the right of the record.
- Click on the record title to view details about the record and then choose Add to Folder.
- To view saved items, click on Folder.
- From here you will be able to view your main folder (My Folder) and subfolders containing your saved items.
Please note: When you save a book, will be saved in the Articles folder.