Answered By: Joy Painter Last Updated: Oct 04, 2023 Views: 49
Some publishers offer the option to sign in with your Caltech / IMSS credentials directly on the publisher website. Publisher websites vary, but in general:
- Locate the Sign In with Your Institution / Institutional Login button or link. Sometimes you will see them labeled with the terms/phrases like “Login through your institution”, “Federated Login”, or “OpenAthens”
- Select Caltech Library from the dropdown menu.
- *NOTE* do not select California Institute of Technology. If you select this, you'll receive an error message.
- You’ll be routed to the IMSS Sign In page. Enter your IMSS username and password.
- If we've licensed the material, you'll be able to access the resource
Example from Elsevier / ScienceDirect: