Mail Code 1-43 | 1200 E California Blvd | Pasadena, CA 91125‑4300
Site content Copyright © 2019 California Institute of Technology
Answered By: Caltech Research Librarians Last Updated: Sep 17, 2021 Views: 2
Answered By: Caltech Research Librarians
Last Updated: Sep 17, 2021 Views: 2
Follow these steps to make and save notes in your LibSearch account:
- Login to LibSearch (see our FAQ on logging into LibSearch for details).
- When you find a record that you’d like to make a note about, select Create Note.
- Then choose +New Note.
- A text area will open where you can start typing a note. When you’re done, click Save.
- Now, just above the record, you should see a preview of your saved note.
- If you would like to take a look at all of your notes, go to Folder and then Notes.
Keep in mind: If you make a note on an item you’ve saved, the item will move from the folder where it was originally saved into the Notes folder.