Mail Code 1-43 | 1200 E California Blvd | Pasadena, CA 91125‑4300
Site content Copyright © 2019 California Institute of Technology
Answered By: Donna Wrublewski Last Updated: Jul 26, 2021 Views: 1
If you have saved items to baskets in your TIND account, you can export them in a variety of formats.
1. Log into your TIND account.
2. Under Personalize, select Your baskets.
3. Navigate to the basket which you wish to export.
4. Once you are viewing your basket, scroll all the way to the bottom of the list. There you will find the -> Export as line with export format options.
5. Select the export format you wish to use. For this example, BibTeX will be demonstrated.
6. Once you select your format, the export text will be displayed on the screen, either as plain text or as XML, depending on your format.
7. Copy the text from the browser window and save to a text file. This text file can then be imported to your citation manager of choice.
You can also view a brief video on this process.
Some services may have changed as a result of COVID-19. Please check our COVID-19 guide for more information.