Answered By: Joy Painter
Last Updated: Jan 14, 2021     Views: 112

Some journal submission systems require an author to enter funding information by funder DOI. To find a funding agency's DOI use CrossRef's Funder Registry.  

*tip* Type 'DOE' in the search box to find the DOI for the U.S. Department of Energy.

Not all federal funding agencies have DOIs. As well, not all private foundations have registered their organizations for DOIs.

COVID-19 notice

Some services may have changed as a result of COVID-19. Please check our COVID-19 guide for more information.

Looking for a specific item?

Caltech books, ebooks, & more - Catalog

Caltech subscribed journals - Journals List

Popular books - Your local library