Mail Code 1-43 | 1200 E California Blvd | Pasadena, CA 91125‑4300
Site content Copyright © 2019 California Institute of Technology
Answered By: Caltech Research Librarians Last Updated: Jan 14, 2021 Views: 11
Access varies from institution to institution. Here are a few institutions in the area for which we have information:
ArtCenter College of Design
- Caltech undergraduates, graduate students, postdoctoral scholars, and faculty can register as a reciprocal borrower at the ArtCenter College Library. As a reciprocal borrower, you are permitted to access their library and borrow up to 6 items (circulating books and back issues of magazines) at one time for up to 4 weeks (with 1 renewal).
- To register, please visit the Sherman Fairchild Library circulation desk between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, and complete a registration form. After completing the form, you can bring it to the ArtCenter College Library to complete the registration.
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
The Huntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical Gardens
- To use Huntington Library resources remotely requires a Huntington Library Reader's Card.
- See our Huntington Library resources guide for more information.
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
University of Southern California (USC)
- Through a consortium agreement, Caltech faculty and graduate students have special access to the USC libraries.
- Caltech faculty may acquire borrowing privileges at no extra charge.
- Caltech graduate students may acquire a borrower's card for $25/six months or $50/12 months.
- Search the USC libraries collections.
Some services may have changed as a result of COVID-19. Please check our COVID-19 guide for more information.