Answered By: Joy Painter Last Updated: Jul 10, 2019 Views: 4
If you're an administrator and assisting a PI with a grant you can add publications to PubSpace that are associated with a specific award. You can do this by creating an NCBI account.
- Go to the NIH Manuscript Submission System website at https://www.nihms.nih.gov/db/sub.cgi and click on the very bottom button beside Publishers and Others
- On the next page select the second option below "Sign In Directly to NCBI" to Register for an Account
- On the right hand side of the page it says Skip Registration by Using a 3rd party Sign in Option
- Use the drop-down menu to select California Institute of Technology and click Go
- Enter your IMSS credentials
Once you've done this you can revisit the Manuscript Submission Page again. When you select Publishers and Others, this time you'll be taken to your unique account. On this page you can use the blue button to Submit a New Manuscript.
If you have any questions or trouble with this process, contact a librarian by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.