Answered By: Caltech Research Librarians
Last Updated: Sep 12, 2017     Views: 23

Caltech faculty may request additional licenses for their research group by completing this form: Please note this form is restricted to campus; if you are off-campus, you will need to use the VPN to access it.

Once the Library allocates a set of EndNote licenses to a faculty research group, you are on the honor system to give them out to your group members. You don't need to let us know who is using them -- just get in touch if you need to request additional licenses.