Answered By: Kathy Johnson
Last Updated: Jan 05, 2017     Views: 69

OA Waivers are intended for use by only tenure-track professorial faculty with appointments on the Caltech campus, as the Caltech Open Access Policy applies exclusively to them. AAAS, Nature Publishing Group, Institute of Physics (IoP) Publishing, and PNAS routinely require waivers from university Open Access policies.

To obtain a waiver, fill out a simple web form informing Caltech of the following:

  • Name of Caltech author
  • Title of article (expected or working title)
  • Journal you expect to publish in

For more information, go to the Open Access libguide.

Related Topics