Answered By: Stephen Davison Last Updated: Jan 30, 2017 Views: 17
The Teaching Resource Room on the 9th floor of Millikan is intended for teaching assistants to use as a room to meet with students or provide course materials to their students. It is not intended to serve as a classroom.
- The room is first come, first served, from 8am-4pm. Reservations are required after 4pm until 12am.
- Reservations are only available to faculty, graduate students, and post docs who are teaching a course.
- Reservations can be made for up to 3 hours per person per day. Special arrangements may be possible, contact us.
- The room is not locked.
- Please do not leave your personal belongings behind.
- If you leave your personal belongings unattended, they will be subject to removal. If we cannot ascertain who owns the items or cannot contact you, the items will be sent to the Security Office and you will be required to pick them up there.
- To assure that a room is available, please make your reservations in advance.
- If you have questions about this room, contact us.
The room contains a 52" HDTV monitor with VGA output, a whiteboard, and seating for 10 people.